All membership types include a subscription to American Atheist magazine (10 issues/year). Want to save money for American Atheists? You may choose to access your magazine subscription online -- and save a tree too!
Please indicate if you would like to access your magazines online only INSTEAD OF receiving printed ones by stating so in the special shipping instructions section once you place your order.
Your membership in American Atheists shows that you care about taking a stand for Reason, civil liberties for Atheists, and the total, absolute separation of church and state! Membership is open to all who agree with our Statement of Aims and Purposes. Joining American Atheists, though, also has it rewards! Benefits and Privileges of Membership include…
- Membership dues and donations to American Atheists are tax deductible.
- Your personal Membership card qualifying you at Conferences, Conventions and other organizational activities for special Membership Discounts.
- A beautiful Certificate of Membership suitable for framing signed personally by the President of American Atheists.
- Participation in our on-line discussion group, AACHAT.
- Participation in our special "Atheist Singles" program (see below).
- A special 10% discount on ALL books and products offered through American Atheists Press.
- A special discount when you present your Membership Card for registration at American Atheist Conventions, Regional Atheist Meets and other select activities.
- A subscription to the American Atheists Magazine - a leading source of news about AA activism and First Amendment issues!
- Eligibility in the new American Atheists Scholarship Program. The Scholarships will provide generations of American Atheist families with funds, and help to defer costly education expenses.
- Members of American Atheists benefit from our Savings Partners program of discounts on goods and services from both local and national businesses.
And there's a special gift waiting for you when you join American Atheists! By joining American Atheists, you're making a major contribution in helping to protect civil liberties for Atheists, and preserve Jefferson's "wall of separation" between government and religion. Let us hear from you today!