- What is Atheism
- Law & Politics
- Press Information
- Christians Take Over Interfaith Army Chapel in Combat Zone
- Press Kit
- 9/11: 'Never Forget' Must Include All Victims
- Atheists Advocate Separation of Church and State at DNC
- Congressman Pete Stark to Speak at 2013 National Convention
- American Atheists Announces 50th Anniversary Logo Design Contest
- American Atheists Announces Harassment Policy for Conventions and Conferences
- American Atheists Jubilant Over Latest Religion Report
- American Atheists Removes Religious Billboards from Charlotte
- Former Pastor Now American Atheists Public Relations Director
- Former Pastor Teresa MacBain New Public Relations Director
- ITALIAN JUDGE LUIGI TOSTI ACQUITTED!
- American Atheists to Protest Bradford County, FL Decalogue on May 19
Supporting Civil Rights for Atheists and the Separation of Church and State
Former Pastor Now American Atheists Public Relations Director
AMERICAN ATHEISTS, INC.
July 24, 2012: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information, please contact:
Dave Silverman, President 732-648-9333
Teresa MacBain, Public Relations Director 908-276-7300 ext. 7
FORMER PASTOR NOW AMERICAN ATHEISTS PUBLIC RELATIONS DIRECTOR
Cranford, NJ—The new American Atheists Public Relations Director and Former Pastor, Teresa MacBain, began work Monday, July 23, 2012.
David Silverman, President of American Atheists stated, “We are pleased to have Teresa join us on staff at American Atheists. She began work filled with enthusiasm and new ideas for the public relations department. I believe Teresa’s prior work as a pastor will bring fresh ideas to our organization.”
Amanda Knief, Administration Director for American Atheists stated, “The first day on the job can be intimidating, but Teresa jumped right in and made our team complete.”
We look forward to seeing the public relations department transform under Mrs. MacBain’s leadership as American Atheists continues to be a force for good in the Secular Movement.
AMERICAN ATHEISTS is a non-profit 501(c3) national organization that defends civil rights of Atheists, Freethinkers and other nonbelievers; works for the total separation of church-mosque-temple and state; and addresses issues of First Amendment public policy.