- What is Atheism
- Law & Politics
- Press Information
- Christians Take Over Interfaith Army Chapel in Combat Zone
- Press Kit
- 9/11: 'Never Forget' Must Include All Victims
- Atheists Advocate Separation of Church and State at DNC
- Congressman Pete Stark to Speak at 2013 National Convention
- American Atheists Announces 50th Anniversary Logo Design Contest
- American Atheists Announces Harassment Policy for Conventions and Conferences
- American Atheists Jubilant Over Latest Religion Report
- American Atheists Removes Religious Billboards from Charlotte
- Former Pastor Now American Atheists Public Relations Director
- Former Pastor Teresa MacBain New Public Relations Director
- ITALIAN JUDGE LUIGI TOSTI ACQUITTED!
- American Atheists to Protest Bradford County, FL Decalogue on May 19
Supporting Civil Rights for Atheists and the Separation of Church and State
American Atheists would like to take this space to thank and honor those who contributed to this site.
This new and improved site was created and programmed by Jared. Like most of us, Jared Alessandroni is a volunteer, who spent countless hours revamping our web site. Please check out his Open Source section at the bottom.
We would also like to thank our office staff Tim Dicks and Rachel Carrol, who put in lots of extra hours for this!
American Atheist once again would also like to thank Mark Luces of LMJ Marketing for Design Consultation
Data uploading was assisted by Len Z of Camp Quest
Professional photographs courtesy of John Welte
And thanks to all the beta-testers who reacted so quickly with thorough and thoughtful help at crunch-time.