- What is Atheism
- Law & Politics
- Press Information
- Christians Take Over Interfaith Army Chapel in Combat Zone
- Press Kit
- 9/11: 'Never Forget' Must Include All Victims
- Atheists Advocate Separation of Church and State at DNC
- Congressman Pete Stark to Speak at 2013 National Convention
- American Atheists Announces 50th Anniversary Logo Design Contest
- American Atheists Announces Harassment Policy for Conventions and Conferences
- American Atheists Jubilant Over Latest Religion Report
- American Atheists Removes Religious Billboards from Charlotte
- Former Pastor Now American Atheists Public Relations Director
- Former Pastor Teresa MacBain New Public Relations Director
- ITALIAN JUDGE LUIGI TOSTI ACQUITTED!
- American Atheists to Protest Bradford County, FL Decalogue on May 19
Supporting Civil Rights for Atheists and the Separation of Church and State
9/29/11: Blair Scott vs. Kyle Butt, University of North Alabama
Blair Scott v. Kyle Butt: God Does Not Exist
WHEN: Thursday, September 29 · 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm (doors open at 5:30 pm)
WHERE: University of North Alabama, Norton Auditorium, Florence, AL
INFO: Blair Scott, Communications Director for American Atheists will be debating Kyle Butt of Apologetics Press. The debate proposition is "God Does Not Exist" with Blair Scott arguing for the proposition and Kyle Butt arguing against it.
The debate will be held on September 29th at 7 p.m. at the Norton Auditorium on the University of North Alabama campus. Entrance to the debate is free and is on a first-come, first-seated basis. The auditorium seats 1,500 and is expected to fill up, so please arrive early if you want good seats. Remember that doors open at 5:30 p.m.
If you are unable to attend in person, the debate will be streamed live over the Internet. For details on streaming, please visit Apologetics Press.
posted by Blair Scott