- What is Atheism
- Law & Politics
- Press Information
- Christians Take Over Interfaith Army Chapel in Combat Zone
- Press Kit
- 9/11: 'Never Forget' Must Include All Victims
- Atheists Advocate Separation of Church and State at DNC
- Congressman Pete Stark to Speak at 2013 National Convention
- American Atheists Announces 50th Anniversary Logo Design Contest
- American Atheists Announces Harassment Policy for Conventions and Conferences
- American Atheists Jubilant Over Latest Religion Report
- American Atheists Removes Religious Billboards from Charlotte
- Former Pastor Now American Atheists Public Relations Director
- Former Pastor Teresa MacBain New Public Relations Director
- ITALIAN JUDGE LUIGI TOSTI ACQUITTED!
- American Atheists to Protest Bradford County, FL Decalogue on May 19
Supporting Civil Rights for Atheists and the Separation of Church and State
9/11 Cross Activism for Everyone!
American Atheist Supporters:
This is the week to let the 9/11 Memorial Foundation and our elected legislators know that we want an inclusive memorial for ALL Americans who were the victims of the 9/11 attacks, not just the Christian ones!
Direct your contact to http://911MemorialCross.blogspot.com. This website contains all of the factual information and arguments as to why we should have an inclusive memorial, and why the insertion of the 10-ton, 20-foot-high "girder cross" is grossly insensitive for non-Christian Americans.
For those who use Twitter, please include the above URL with the Twitter tags #911memorial and #911MemCross. Feel free to use any of the Talking (Twitter) Points from the above campaign website. And follow @AAtheists for ongoing campaign Twitters from American Atheists. Also follow the Official American Atheists on Twitter @americanatheist.
We have set up two on-line petition sites for supporters to use to communicate to the 9/11 Memorial Foundation and to our NY and US legislators and executives. Supporters can choose which message works better for them:
We have set up a specific campaign schedule on the AA 9/11 Memorial Cross website to maximize our impact and message. Please check the schedule for actions to take each day this week.
START TODAY by using the above petition website to let the 9/11 Memorial Foundation know your position on their actions. We'll have a different target constituency for you to reach every day this week.
We will be sending out daily reminders of this campaign all week. Please forward this information to your lists and contacts!
Thanks for your support!