- What is Atheism
- Law & Politics
- Press Information
- Christians Take Over Interfaith Army Chapel in Combat Zone
- Press Kit
- 9/11: 'Never Forget' Must Include All Victims
- Atheists Advocate Separation of Church and State at DNC
- Congressman Pete Stark to Speak at 2013 National Convention
- American Atheists Announces 50th Anniversary Logo Design Contest
- American Atheists Announces Harassment Policy for Conventions and Conferences
- American Atheists Jubilant Over Latest Religion Report
- American Atheists Removes Religious Billboards from Charlotte
- Former Pastor Now American Atheists Public Relations Director
- Former Pastor Teresa MacBain New Public Relations Director
- ITALIAN JUDGE LUIGI TOSTI ACQUITTED!
- American Atheists to Protest Bradford County, FL Decalogue on May 19
Supporting Civil Rights for Atheists and the Separation of Church and State
ATHEISTS PROVIDE FAMILY OPTIONS AT 50th ANNIVERSARY CONVENTION
Cranford, NJ—American Atheists is pleased to announce the addition of two family friendly options for the its 50th Anniversary Convention. The Richard Dawkins Foundation for Research and Science U.S. (RDFRS) is providing low-cost childcare for infants through 7 years of age. Camp Quest, an educational children’s camp featuring science, natural wonder, and humanist values, will provide a day camp for young people ages 8 through 16.
Amanda Knief, Managing Director said, “With the addition of childcare at our National Convention, we are able to offer families nationwide the flexibility to participate in this special celebration. By providing for their needs, we continue to prove our commitment to true family values.”
The childcare and day camp options will be offered on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the convention, March 29 – 31, 2013. To register for Camp Quest, visit https://campquest.wufoo.com/forms/mini-camp-quest-registration/ ($75 for all three days or $30 per day). Children 7 and under must be registered for the babysitting program at: www.atheists.org/convention2013. Select the babysitting option when you register for the convention. (Babysitting services are a flat $30 fee.)
AMERICAN ATHEISTS is a national 501(c)(3) organization that defends civil rights for atheists, freethinkers, and other nonbelievers; works for the total separation of religion and government; and addresses issues of First Amendment public policy.
Join us as we celebrate our 50 Years of Reason at our 2013 National Convention in Austin, Texas March 28-31, 2013. You can find out more about this event including registration at atheists.org/convention2013
American Atheists, Inc.
P.O. Box 158
Cranford, N.J. 07016
For more information:
Amanda Knief, Managing Director, American Atheists, 908-276-7300 ext. 9, [email protected]