- What is Atheism
- Law & Politics
- Press Information
- Christians Take Over Interfaith Army Chapel in Combat Zone
- Press Kit
- 9/11: 'Never Forget' Must Include All Victims
- Atheists Advocate Separation of Church and State at DNC
- Congressman Pete Stark to Speak at 2013 National Convention
- American Atheists Announces 50th Anniversary Logo Design Contest
- American Atheists Announces Harassment Policy for Conventions and Conferences
- American Atheists Jubilant Over Latest Religion Report
- American Atheists Removes Religious Billboards from Charlotte
- Former Pastor Now American Atheists Public Relations Director
- Former Pastor Teresa MacBain New Public Relations Director
- ITALIAN JUDGE LUIGI TOSTI ACQUITTED!
- American Atheists to Protest Bradford County, FL Decalogue on May 19
Supporting Civil Rights for Atheists and the Separation of Church and State
April 29, Chicago - Sex, God, and Science
Sex, God, and Science
Please join us for one of the sexiest, most thought-provoking conferences in Chicago this Spring!
Sunday, April 29, 1-5 PM at ThoughtWorks, Inc, 200 E. Randolph St., 25th Floor, Chicago, IL
Featured Speakers Include:
- Adam Saffron, a neuroscience researcher, who will speak on Gender Difference in Human Sexuality and the Neural Basis of Sexual Preferences, or as he rephrases it: "Hot, throbbing neuroscience; peering so deep into the brain, you won’t be able to walk for days."
- Veronica Drantz, Ph.D, a researcher, a professor of physiology, an activist, and a dynamic speaker who will discuss: Gender Binary and LGBTI People: Myth & Medical Malpractice.
- Darrel Ray, Ed.D, author of best-seller The God Virus and Sex and God: How Religion Distorts Sexuality, who will talk about Evolution and What the Pope Does Not Know About Sexuality.
Admission: $12 general and $7 for students; a real deal considering the fun, food, and fine fellowship to be had. Although you will pay at the door, please RSVP and bring an ID to facilitate entry through the building’s security. The conference will be followed by a book signing, social hour and dinner (on your own) with the speakers.
This conference is sponsored by American Atheists and by ChicagoLand Free Thinkers (an American Atheists affiliate).
For more information please visit Support Atheism.